Tuesday 28 July 2009

Looking Back...

its already been 8 months since my stpm..
i missed school days alot..
anyway this is how i spent my 8 months...lol
1st month was entirely for christmas preparation (ive never been busier)
then i spent four months working for Maxis which was fantastic..!
i love my colleagues..well, not anymore when the new ones came in.. most of us quit..
haha..*kesian my boss..
my supervisor got a better job/pay sumwhr else.. n the others left for studies..
me? i left cos' i totally hate the new **roving team.. i dont even remember how many times i raised my voice..haha.. n besides, i need a long vacation which my boss will definitely not give me..so, i quit..
after dat, i spent 1 whole month going for holidays..juz chilling..
i went Genting Highlands, Pangkor Island, Penang Island n Teluk Batik..
My parents went Cameron Highlands when i was in Pangkor.. so i missed out on dat trip..
another 2 months? alot of badminton, mcdonalds n movies n karaoke..haha

anyway, ppl r creatively modifying my name these days.. *duno y..*
well, josephine or y fong is wat they normally call me..
then, it became Josie then Jo then Jose-fin(this happens when theysay josephine alil' faster..Lol) then the lastest 1 is Jose as in Dose..(ying Zhi's creation)
i was even called *phine but dat was long time ago.. n dat eventually turn into dolphin -_-"
but its fine with me..haha

one more thing..to any of my friends or friends-to-be who's reading..
well, i cant *READ* or WRITE in chinese..so if ur sending email 2 me, translate 1st la..ok? hehe
n also sms-es.. gosh.. but i can speak tho..
so, keep dat in mind ok? hehe

**roving team: they are the people who r doin sales everywhr..

2 comments: