Monday 24 August 2009

homesick..

finally i got to online after so many almost-drop-dead days..
seriously i cant live without internet..or 2 be specific, facebook..lol
i've been updating myself using my phone which cost a bomb..
anyway, i was in KL since last saturday..
the homesick thing started on the 1st day itself.. i kept thinking bout home
n my dearest cat..brownie.. wonder what he's doin..playin wit which cat? or fighting wit dat stupid *everready* cat..then i miss my bed..my pillow smell.. my friends..
anywy, my mom, cousins,my aunt n i went shopping around KL for a few days..
we started off at Sunway piramid n ended at Mid Valley..
dont even mention bout the food.. it was as if we were celebrating the eating season..lol
eating day n nite..haha
but the best was the eat-all-you-can steamboat buffet..for only rm19.80... so freakin cheap..
the food was fantastic..ranging from the many types of seafood(super huge shrimps, oyster, fish, fishballs, chicken, crab etc2) to the tens of types of noodles. they were also serving fried rice, bihun, n noodles n not forgetting the marmite chicken which is *selling like hot cakes*.. we had to run over to the buffet table whenever we saw the chef coming out..it was hilarious..hahaha
for desserts, there were cakes, nyonya kuihs n King's ice cream of so many flavours..
judging by the amount we ate, i think we could last until lunch the next day..hahaha
i missed home alot these days..since my parents are not with me now..n my brownie... (sob sob)
cant wait to go home..hehe :)

4 comments:

© b lo o d y h o n e y 2 8 said...

Brownie very gatal o not/

josephine said...

he's very gud wan ok..

© b lo o d y h o n e y 2 8 said...

sure ah? lol when u cuti raya?

josephine said...

on the 1st day itself..
which is monday..but im coming back on friday evening if im able 2 get bus ticket or tumpang sum1..hehe