Friday 17 July 2009

Drag me to Nowhere..

my fren called me one evening and askd if i wanna catch movie or sumthing..
i said sure, y not watch Ice Aged 3..which was 15mins away from the screening time..
so i had 2 rush thr..
then i met her thr n she pulled me into the room we're suppose to get into..
it turned out to be Drag me to Hell instead of Ice Aged 3
she said i wouldnt watch DMTH if she had told me earlier.. (im not a fan of these movies)
anyway, its not because im scared to watch these movies.. its just dat these movies often gives people the idea that those Demons, satan or watever u call it are greater than God.. which is not true..its not about the fear of watchng it but the thoughts that comes into my mind.
anyway, i wasnt pissed off that she made me watch it..but just a lil' annoyed..
the movie was ok. not bad although i preferred a happy ending..
anyway, the next day i went to watch Harry Potter with sushan, sinyee n a few of their frens..n also a long lost fren of mine..Lol..
the movie was ok..a lil' disappointing tho.. definitely not as good as Transformers..haha
well, i expected more than wats in the big screen but dats wat the book said..
(btw, i prefer to watch the movie 1st and read the book after dat)
hopefully the last Harry Potter movie will be a blast!

2 comments:

V!MaL said...

I thot HP6 was nice... It was better for me coz i read the book first.

josephine said...

the book kills the suspense..
anyway when r u gonna watch Drag Me to Hell?