Tuesday 27 July 2010

Lost my 4year-old cellphone

*sigh* i lost my cellphone today, while hanging at Starbucks. i searched everywhr for it but its gone. i was pretty frustrated n depressed cos

1. i bought dat phone with my OWN money
2. it is 4 years old (although it is not worth much nowadays, it has a great sentimental value to me)
3. i have over 400 contact numbers in my phone (not mentioning all the pictures)
im gonna have a hard time collectin them back

gosh! im so fucked up. it has been a bad year so far. i lost my two of the most important things

1. my purse - in January
2. my Phone - Today. EFF.
3. my PTPTN got rejected

probably i'll just use some cheap 60bucks phone for the time being. i dont even have a replacement phone rite now.
i might just fall apart anytime. and im going to be 'botak' soon. =.="
my hair keep falling off like crazy. maybe im just too stressed out or depressed.
nobody's gonna understand. so, i might as well keep it to myself then or i think im just gonna whine complain n write all this shit in my blog. lol

Above all, i still put my faith n trust in God that He has a plan for me and He will make my paths straight. =)

cheers~

No comments: