Saturday 2 May 2009

Tiring day..

i thought i could juz relax for a few days after i quit my job 3 days ago..
but not. I've been visiting the gud ol' taiping sentral everyday since then..
wats wrong with me..? Lol..
anyway, its a gud thing dat im busy with lotsa stuff (definitely not about work).
tough sumtimes i need to go back to maxis centre cos they called me to do sum stuff that they dont know how.. =.="
today's the ESDA charity fair..
my mom made some "Acar" for the charity sale..
btw, ESDA is for disabled ppl..
the sale was to be started at 9am but when i arrived at 8.30am, there were so many ppl already...
anyway, this year, there werent as many ppl as last year's..cos we didnt finish selling all the food..
most of the time we had it on labour day which was yesterday. this year was a lil' different..
hmm..but i think they reach their target..
i got lotsa free leftover food..Lol..
and i bought a pair of earings for RM2.00 only..hehe.. (its totally new btw)
later at about 12 everything went cheap.
eg. nasi lemak went down frm rm3 to rm2 then rm1..haha
and hot dogs went frm RM2.00 then RM1 then RM1 for 2 and finally RM1 for 3... haha
later my mom came n took me to the education fair organized by the government at taiping sentral..it was much2 more less than what i expected..total disappointment..well, kinda.
i juz took a few brochures from University Malaysia Sabah..cos it was quite interesting..
the rest was a no-no for me..
then maxis called me again...*sigh.. such a simple thing that i tought 'her' for like so many times n she juz cant remember it..she was really getting on my nerves..
later i went home, bathe n slept for a while b4 i go for MYF at church.
i was so tired to pick myself up n drive thr..so i ask my mom to drive instead..hehe
today's topic is really gud..its about dealing with the devil n his demons n how 2 tell the difference of God's call n the devil's voice..n how 2 test it.. interesting though..
i love a.Hui Cheng's talks..very informative..haha
anyway, i need to sleep early tonite cos i need to wake up early tomoro for church service cos im the back-up singer.. and uncle Hock Ghee chose alot of songs that are new to me..hmm...
going to tesco again soon..lol to buy sum things with my mom..
i need to work on monday n tuesday at maxis to help out my collegues cos they're not dat experienced yet..n pay day is on tuesday...yaY!
and after dat, im going to sleep as though there's no tomorow..LOL

5 comments:

V!MaL said...

Thanks for posting abt the topic. I was at the edu fair that time.

josephine said...

not nice la the edu fair..

Mr.K la said...

Lol, everything suddenly become so cheap...should`ve went there at 12 la.

Why i`ve heard before your YF topic? Am i that experience...i dont feel so lol.

josephine said...

its beyond what u think it is..

Mr.K la said...

Hummm...mind sharing what you have learn from that topic? We are eager to hear.