Sunday 17 May 2009

Hot, Humid and Warm Sunday...

I woke up at 7.30am 2day..no thanks to my alarm clock..Lol..
anyway, i had 2 go for church b4 8.30am cos i was the pianist..
i din practice much last night cos i was busy facebook-ing n watching football
later i watch another movie n the list goes on..i think i slept at about 3am+
So i went to church earlier to practice for a while b4 the service starts..
I made some mistakes..hehe..but not obvious la..
unless my fellow pianists at church, they are the ones that could spot it..hehe XD
I didnt stay for sunday school..so i went breakfast with my mother at Tesco..
Nasi Lemak was my choice n also my all-time-favourite "teh ais"..
usually mamak stalls prepare them in a large amount but since we were too early, they have to make it seperately..
the teh ais was horrific...omg.. its like they put in 1kg of sugar...ccant even taste the "teh" in there..
felt more like sugar syrup..i had to pour half to another cup n add half a cup of water.. (shud've gone Pelita instead)..
anyway..tonite is steamboat night.. so my mom n i shop for some veggie..cos my dad already bought those seafood stuff at Pantai Remis..(btw, my dad is teaching in Pantai Remis)
i hate veggie..i go for mushrooms n green peas instead..hehe
oh yea..bought some sukiyaki meat 2..
i was 'window shopping' at tesco n i started to feel the heat n i sweat! gosh..
when i reach the carpark, it was even worse..it was so warm inside..
i quickly get in n on the air-con at full blast..Lol
later we went Prima to buy lunch n my mom parked her car so far away that we had to walk in the blazing hot sun n I was wearing BLACK. -_-"
i think dat time was about 36c-38c...it was horrible..
now im stuck here typing examination papers for my dad's school..damn.
im goin 2 take a break now..

3 comments:

V!MaL said...

Lol. Just imagine the African people then. I wish we had like snow or something.

Mr.K la said...

Hummm which Mamak shop you go? Maybe they dint add enough ice?

Tesco wor...so hot meh? Maybe you a hot guy? so your blood pumps faster...its normal la

josephine said...

yea..i love snow n cold places..hehe
btw, tesco oni got 1 miserable mamak shop la..

n tesco's air-con not functioning well..Lol