Sunday 12 April 2009

solemn Friday...

i took Friday as my off day instead of Thursday cos' i need 2 go 2 church for good friday service..
i woke up at about 12.30pm..well, i need alot of sleep..hehe
then i went to feed my cat, brownie..
later my mom came home n we had lunch..
we actually wanted to go watch a movie but the time slots din allow us to go for it..
so, we change to plan B..Lol..
i kept asking my mom wat to eat..n she ask me back the same question..haha
one minute we were saying dat we're going 2 pizza hut, then, go prima coffee shop lah,
then here n there.. we have no idea wat to eat..haha
then i took my mom to sushi king, ate some raw stuff...n vimal's favourite RADDISH fried with egg..lol
then later we went shopping for a while...later we went to church for the service a lil' earlier cos i was the back-up singer.
the service was much more solemn than i expected. I could feel that everyone was in full spirit..
the worship session was good.
and the sermon was totally awesome. the title was "Jesus' last words".
the sermon was fantastic n indescribable..the last few words he spoke, meant so much yet he spoke so little, i wish i could just explain it to you..
anyway, it was a great night for everyone. tomoro is easter sunday and unfortunately i have to miss church bcos of 'qing ming'. i wish i could go 2 church instead. but wattodo, i still have to follow my family traditions. anyhow, i enjoy spending time with my cousins n my nieces..hehe

7 comments:

Mr.K la said...

Your church looks fun, i need visit her some day.

V!MaL said...

My favourite raddish??? sob T.T

josephine said...

some day??
how bout this sunday? Lol

haha..yes indeed, ur fav raddish

Mr.K la said...

LOL, =.= ur church members will give me the wired look (who is he look) i`ll join you for fund raising yay.

josephine said...

fund raising?
wat fund raising?

Mr.K la said...

Oh though your Church got such stuff. NVM

josephine said...

lol..k