Sunday 5 April 2009

Finally..

gosh..i finally got to update my blog...since a month ago..
my modem didnt work n i cant even switch it on..wth..
so i send it to the IT shop to check n c wat happend..and they took like 3 weeks?!
i had 2 check my email using my cellphone..n its so freaking expensive..
i cant download songs..gosh.
Lotsa thing happend n i wanted to blog bout it but i cant..
Work sucks especially this few days...which i dont know y...
i hate doing e-load. oh yea, the iphone! i got to experiment with it..haha although i did use it b4..
anyway i had to study the contract n thr r so many diff plans..
lotsa ppl asking bout the iphone but no one seemd 2 be interested when the price was mentioned..lol, dat happens all the time..
i think im gonna quit end of this month..hopefully..

3 comments:

Mr.K la said...

Lolz customers all ran after knowing the price...I`ll nag my dad to call the computer shop after 1 week then only they start to work...

V!MaL said...

Glad u can start blogging again.

josephine said...

yeah..hehe