Sunday 2 November 2008

watching Barney?!

well, i got a call on friday morning frm my aunt and she said my grandma fell down n her bone is broken..n she ca hardly breathe..(btw she 80+ and have alzheimer)..
i quickly called my mom n she was in Genting Highlands n wont be back till midnight..
so the next day my mom n i went to ipoh to visit my grandma at the hospital...
she was ok..(thank God)..so my mom decided to be at the hospital with my aunt to take care of her..since they only allow 2 ppl to b thr at the hosp, i went to my uncle's house to stay...
well, he has a beautiful wife n three children, which means i have 2 nephews n a niece..
i kinda spend the whole day in the house watching BARNEY n Mothergoose n stuff like dat..
later i joined them for dinner, came home, and watch Barney n friends...again..
then their mother have to just press the stop button cos its too much TV for the day..
so we watch some movies, Deal or no deal etc...
then i went lying on my bed...sms-ing..n waiting for football results..
Chelsea won 5-0 against Sunderland (jumping for joy!)
and Liverpool lost to Tottenham Hotspur...hahaha
its clear that the win for Liverpool at stamford bridge wasnt worth anithing cos we're at the top of the table again...hahahahaha...way to go CHELSEA...
anyway...i came home today at around 1pm., rest for a while n later went for accounts tuition..
im kinda tired...i might skip school tomorow..hehe

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chelsea is going down...

josephine said...

sori nt just...n will not b going down in the long run..

Anonymous said...

Barney is a dinosaur from our imagination...abc n 123.. blah blah...i love you, you love me, we are 1 big happy family with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you..wouldn't you say you love mr too...lol

josephine said...

lol..

V!MaL said...

Hey watch ur tongue. I grew up watching Barney...