Tuesday 28 February 2012

Philippines and a wedding (part 1)

Went to Philippines a week after Chinese New year for my brother's wedding!
was so excite yet nervous cos i dont know what to expect when im there and everything is already planned for us by my brother who's already there.

so, the trip was me, my parents, elder brother+gf, my 2 aunties n my 2nd brother n his wife :)

we did a lot of travelling for the whole week.

we reach Clark Airport around 1030am then we check in into Clarkton Hotel which is nearby the airport. Its a very nice hotel but food r quite pricey if u eat in.

thiss is the hotel view from the restaurant



Mango smoothie which cost around rm15 =/
but it was nice :D

Tricycle. its like their public transport

These are Jeepneys. its like their public transport also. pls be xtra careful when ur on it.
my bro got pick pocket-ed n lost quite a lot of cash =/

At the international hot air balloon festival :D

One of the private beaches in Subic (about 1 hour traveling from Clark)

nice place to chill.. its sunny but the wind is chilly.. not like malaysia's beach lol


will update again soon. internet is slow at my hometown =/

No comments: