Monday 30 May 2011

work!

i applied for a-day work at the Dutch Lady Milk Campaign. the pay was good and the working hours was short. hehehe
it was a huge event with a few famous celebrities as the ambassador of different flavoured milk.

Moo Melon - Amber Chia
Sweet Corn - Faizal Tahir
Red Bean - Ziana Zain
Caramel and Toffee - Zafuan and Zaquan (Malaysian twin footballers)

it was a fun event, enjoyed it very much! hehe
tasted all the different flavour of milk. I like them all. but melon milk couldve been better! the most vote casted for one of those flavours will be in the market soon.
The winner was Corn Milk! The results were kinda obvious cos of Faizal n sweet corn is really nice actually..

My job was pretty easy actually. i juz had to learn the cheer-dance for my flavour (which is Caramel Toffee) and dance on stage together with the mascot.. it was hilarious.. then most of the time i'll be following the mascot everywhr n cheer for Caramel toffee!

Here's a picture of me n the mascot:



and this is my cheer-leading partner! hehe




all the mascots! they are so adorable!! <3



manage to take a picture with the awesome Faizal Tahir ! totally made my day :D



check out more pictures in my facebook!

No comments: