Tuesday 10 February 2009

My Off Day...

Thursday was my off day, so i invited quite a number off ppl 2 my house
for CNY visiting etc2..
actually they were suppose to come a week earlier but bcos of V's chicken pox,
i had to bring foward 2 the next thursday..
i was late for my piano class dat day..n of course i finish a lil' late cos i was chatting with my piano teacher..hehe
while i was driving home, V already reach my taman, so i had to speed a lil'... about 75km/hour
lol..then i lead them the way to my house..oh yea.. V had to bring Khazeman frm the indian shop b4 we leave..
later, Taufik got lost sumwhr in Lake View n couldn't find his way, so i had 2 drive all the way thr n bring him to my house..gosh..
so my mom prepared us with some fattening food n gas-sy stuff..later sin yee came along 2..
(more info at K's blog).
later khazeman n sin yee went home earlier cos khazeman had to go for work.
n sinyee's goin some other ppl's home..
later V n K n i watched the nanny(double epi) n went home about 8pm..
later, ah heng, kah bean n her sister, lee pin n sinyee n her sister came to my place about 8.30pm n we started eating again. then we played Uno.
n suddenly Ram n allysa called me 2 hang out at TS. n Ram's on his way to fetch me.. n i was like..oh no..
so Ram reach my house about 9.35pm n the Uno game did not end yet. So, i had to left them in the house n they just cont' la..
Lol..
Ram allysa n i went for starbux..n later Old Town Coffee.. n talk a lil'..
.. n i went home about 11pm..hehe..

4 comments:

Mr.K la said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
V!MaL said...

Waaa great host. U left ppl at ur house just like that? lol
Thx for postponing! Muaxxx

Mr.K la said...

"Cos i have a major typo thats why have to delet that post lol"

Wah, 75km/h is really fast for car. Go girl, i think you can hit the 80km/h mark. Thanks for the ang pau.

josephine said...

i sumtimes go till about 85 at the kamunting road if the traffic is quite clear..hehe