Friday 5 December 2008

It's Over...

Stpm is over...yaY!
no more PP, no more econs, no more pengajian am n no more accounts..
parties n celebrations n more travelling ahead..
After Macro 2day, i spent like a few hours at Starbucks with vimal keong n taufik..
n a few minutes with Shawn the chipsmore of the day..Lol
i surprisingly orderd a hot drink 2day...which i nvr do n nvr liked..
i have no idea wats running inside my brain..
probably the side effects of too much studying..Lol
altho stpm had finishd but i dont really enjoyed it dat much compared 2 spm..
but it was ok..
i felt like we've just started stpm like 2 days ago n now its over...
anyway..christmas's coming soon..n im really excited bout it..
i've never been busier...not even during chinese new year..haha
cos my mom will do all da cooking, n me?
i'll go shopping with my brothers....haha. n dats da fun part.
well, i guess i'll have 2 work..
i need to keep the cash coming in..Lol..
n to keep the caffeine flowing in me at starbucks..haha
N for all my classmates n school mates, whrever you guys are, im gonna miss all of you
esp. my class mates..
this is a long 1..so bear with me..Lol

Yuha- who sits bside n n overpower my crapology skills..i've known her since she was 7..
its like 13years already. also my best fren in form6
hooi qi- also sits bside me (practically im in between them) who desperately needed the fan..
ah Boy- who's always making fun of me all da time..
leng2- a true artist, fun n well, funny n loud..Lol
ah heng, yin siew- the geniuses in class
siaw chin- who cracks the jokes
su yong- she's very quiet btw..
hassriq- who is my partner in supporting CHELSEA n trashing other ppl's fav club..haha

well, just 2 name a few..
will be continued....

9 comments:

© b lo o d y h o n e y 2 8 said...

Lets go lepak!! stupid starbucks didnt give me work la..lolz...dunno la whr else to go.hehe..work together can? haha

josephine said...

work 2gether?
how?

V!MaL said...

huhu i'm sad...

josephine said...

yea..me 2..
i will definitely miss the pink shirt..Lol..

Anonymous said...

Mr K:
Now i cant wear my pink boxers with my pink shirt,,,,,,so sad.

josephine said...

omg..pink boxers..? LOL

Anonymous said...

Mr K:
Lol yeah its pink, i have red, yellow and whatelse....ummm....forgot...tell you next time la.....lol

V!MaL said...

Errr... i have a reliable souce that tells me Mr.K u're a brief guy... Btw u can still wear ur pink underwear with ur "peach" shirt.

josephine said...

haha..ur suppose 2 wear yellow..