Monday 22 September 2008

caffeine?

well, this post's suppose 2 come b4 the pizza thing..
My exam trials made me so freakin stressd..n if i dont do well..im so dead.
So, i had to torture myself n burn the midnite oil..bcos of the damn tv n the neighbour's dog
and the cute little cats calling me at the back door....gosh!! too much distraction..
im starting to think i have ADD.nah...cant b true..
aniwae..im kinda imune to caffeine, so i hav to drink coffee n tea 2 gether to stay awake..
4-5 glasses a night..n cont' the next morning..juz incase i fall asleep in the exam hall..LOL
but after dat, the effects was horrible..i got headache, dizzy, almost vomit, no appetite etc2
n the main 1 is the 'PANDA EYES'..gosh..the worst thing that could ever happen..
but aniwae, my results were better..so it was worth it..haha..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how many years later and u finally update ur blog .. huh~