Friday 11 January 2008

education...

u know wut? i was born intelligent but education ruined me..lol
i've been using this phrase so many times that i lost count..haha..
its true tho..haha..
1 week+ of school feels like a month..
n i forgot so much in my accounts that i dont even know if i cud catch up..
*sigh.. i dont even have the confidence wether i can pass my STPM...
i seemed to have lost 'a little' interest in studies..but i tell myself not to..
its so freakin tough doin accounts in form6..altho i like accounts very much..damn..i really dunno wat to do now...

4 comments:

© b lo o d y h o n e y 2 8 said...

lol...kesian u...i love studying thx to college. school is stupid la. but well one day i still have to send my kids to that stupid place eh?

Anonymous said...

go find mr ong.. haiz, really hate school lor.. azhani make me jealous only.. i know that she wanna show off with her college life.. so what? fong, we also must work harder and go to U together, k! gambateh~

© b lo o d y h o n e y 2 8 said...

oit...smpai hati say i show of..

Anonymous said...

azhani memang show off larr.. in her blog so obvious~ who don't know?